ABSTRACT CALL OPENS: January 7th, 2021
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: March 31st, 2021
- File format ⇒ Word (.doc, .docx)
- Language ⇒ English
- Font ⇒ Times new Roman, 11-point font
- Title ⇒ boldface, lowercase letters
- Authors Names ⇒ for each author, type in the last name, first name, and the indexes of the affiations separated by a comma. (Eg: Rossi Mario1,2,3)
- List of institutions to which the authors belong ⇒ italics
- Abstract body ⇒ max 300 words, single space
After the abstract body, it is mandatory including the following information regarding the PRESENTING AUTHOR
- Full name
- His/Her current status [i.e. undergraduate student, graduate student, PhD student, Postdoctoral fellow, Assistant/Associate/Full professor, or other (please specify)]
- E-mail and phone number
- By submitting an abstract, you accept to share your work as a talk or a poster during the meeting.
- One single abstract per presenting author can be submitted (however, submitters can be co-authors on more abstracts).
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed by a panel of referees (chosen among the Scientific Committee) who will designate the acceptance as oral communication or poster.
- The outcome of the selection will be sent to the presenting author about 30-40 days after closing of abstract submission.
PLEASE NOTE: abstracts which do not follow instructions will be rejected